Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Where It All Started

 

DSC01770

Thanks to Anisa for teaching me and guiding me throughout the camp.this is when i got my title the pe pa gou boy.

 

1_242582867l 

 

Thanks Maggie for advising me for a lot of things that year because i was so screw up in my school life.

   DSC01855

 

thanks to nat and kim for bringing me up to seremban  for graduation.meet yeok peng,hope you can do well in psychology.

 Image002

my partner nicole without you as the mommy of the group i dont think i can run the show myself.

 

1_927902084m

 

my beloved group!!!!(IAG May)

P1040107

Oh yea!!!!got promoted to Coach and got a chances to be musicman.thanks to webby,3PD’s,all the coaches for helping me.thanks to maria(bimbo) for coaching helping during every section of the camp  !!WHadduppp!!!!Malvin Seow my Sifu thanks for everything since the day i step in the doors of allson kelana 2 years ago when i was the most problem kid.Gary,mitch,Aaron and Gene thanks for telling the truth to Su wee for not watching something.XD

 

Happy new year to all and hope to see you guys next year!!!!!

No comments: