Saturday, December 20, 2008

Golla Challenge at Frames

That morning after camp we actually when down stairs to frames to see how was nisha it turn out to be a food challenge betwee n me and tj.Tj started it first,i went out to unlock the doors for jian sheng and su wee to think should i eat.i made my decision of taking the challenge,beginning it was tasty until the last part it was hard to put it through your throat.Su wee took a lot of pics of us finishing the plate of upsized food,when i look back i saw myself eating like a monster.my mouth and hans were coverd with diffrent kinds of sauces.Now i think that i am just making a joke out of myself.i shouldn't ate the plate of burgers and fries.ppl always say do things that you wouldn't regret,i feel bad of myself.I am really not sure what do web,josie,su wee,jian sheng,nisha,tj think about me.

No comments: