Sunday, December 7, 2008

Takwondo Greding/normal sunday

today was the day i will be greding for poum belt,after 1 years of skipping gredings,now i start to realised i have wasted 356days learning the same teaguk again and again.the only person who has the height to spar with me is yong hao,what i can say is i injured my leg when i spar with him.after i injured my leg,i still need to do push ups n sit ups. why cant they let us do the push/sit ups 1st rather that after sparring everyones leg are tired.after greding we went to uncle james place to see some furniture.i was surprised to see steph there,we chat until he went home."triple h",ah loi,yi chong went to times square.sometimes i do think that my life is worst,when he said he is having intensive tuition class from 8am till 7pm at night,my reaction was i am very lucky(talking to myself).happy to see steph there,i heard kah mun and ahmoi are together now .steph said that xin qi likes him and maybe they will be together.OMG once holidays started somemany ppl are in pairs.

1 comment:

kanasai.=) said...

wah..u got learn taekwondo 1 ar...y i dunno 1...zzz