Friday, October 10, 2008

trip to Hong Kong

that day was super rush,my aunt waited for me outside school at 2.00pm.i told her my school end at 1.50pm,she said is very long.lol!!!she said 10 min was slow,i just finish lompat jauh exam super tired.i ran out got on the car then went home took a bath in 2 min,hop on the car again and rush to the airport.OMG i only took 30 min,do you need to rush me(its good too,train me to move faster),we waited 2 whole hours for departure.i took i am pc to surf the net,battery gone haiz why i forgotten to charge(no matter how much i charge,battery life=30 min).since i had nothing to do + i am a hardworking person,i took out story to study.reach hong kong at 9.45,ran straight to the custom,after that went to take bus back to mom's condo(a 10 min journey by bus).the next day when twice to the airport,in the morning went to wait for uncle william.at night came to pick up dad .i was so smart,i brought my aunt and uncle to fa yuen street to have a local delight.i brought them to the wrong street a few time,i really sorry uncle for causing your leg for being swollen.my bro was so happy,ate so much no wonder he is over weight for his age.
he ate all this for tea:
-8 pieces of 'siew mai'
-a bowl of 'che zi mian'
-a bottle of sparkling water
hope when my bro plays his stupid game(club penguin),he doesn't see this post.after went to pick up dad at night,i saw a nike shoe for only $200hk(rm100) dad just bought it for me thanks dad.after dad bought me a shoe,in return i buy him dinner worth more than my shoe(sudah rugi)haha.

No comments: