Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After everything finally went to hong kong

Hi guys,sorry for not blogging due to some problems that i have.now i am currently in hong kong running away from my dad(just joking),actually is true dad kept nagging at me for the pass few days.What i can say is a funny story,dad told me on sunday i can't go over to hk,suddenly this morning he text me to rush me for the flight in the afternoon.my 1s respond was ??????????(i just woke up).i went to the airport around 11am,ran to look for my ticket at the staff counter.after searching for 2 hours,a ground staff who is Lilian found in auntie cindy bags.after finding it,went to the gate,then it was weird that time because the gate was  not open.OMG they announced the aircond on the place was 'rosak',went on play and waited for technician to fixed so playe psp for like 1 hour(sudah boring).Today was the worst traveling experience for so many years.i just want to say sorry to raymond for helping dropping the ticket in kl.

No comments: