Monday, October 13, 2008

early in the morning

today is the last day of my exam but its just the starting for form 3s.Today ,i'm really awake.normally i should sleeping at this hours.for others today is the day that they can relax for the next 2 month,for me is a different story.mom and dad need me to start revising for PMR,because my result are not that good.i am thinking what should i do,mom and dad nagged at me since 3 weeks before exam(i know parents nagged because they care).now  what i can hear is the fan of my pc,for me realising study is important took me quite sometime.to even blend in to my school's environment and pattern of studying took me a while.i thought so much deeper in,i think is because i am starting to be more aware of things around me(not to say i'm not aware last time).example:us stock market drop so much through the net you can read about people have big financial issues,for hong kong the gov has set up a place for people that have financial problems or anything.sometimes i am really scared,i not sure what will happend next.i only know 1 thing now is called appreciated people around you.

No comments: