Saturday, September 20, 2008

Volleyball Competition for primary schools


for past 4 days i was going to school but i am at the school's volleyball court observing and scoring for the Chong Hwa cup.For most ppl they think that i was just running away from class and waste my precious time sitting down there.

there are 4 kinds of jobs in a court:
-1st/2nd Referee
-scorer
-timer
-scoreboard

I didn't all other jobs except 1 referee because mr Gideon said if want to take this roll must have competition experience.For me i really wanted to tske that job,i aim to get that job next year's chong hwa cup.




Two girls stranded opposite me,they can't pass over to the main shelter and area near them are all flooded.


This was the the court when it was raining.
Yea now i can have the whole day off,i will just sit down outside the it room enjoying biscuit and coffee.I love my life.
This post should be posted by september,there are some problems with my laptop.sorry

No comments: