Thursday, September 4, 2008

2nd thursday after aug's holidays

today was normal,nothing special happen.during physics,mr gan was a teacher that just know how to read everything from the textbook and explain to us so since the day he step in to my class my physics was not that good+the class so was so noisy.i usually learned physics from tuition,it's easier to concentrated.Stephano was 'siao' today ,he used his hard head to hit me in front of geo teacher,sometimes i think he is a bit sellfish ,don't care about others.most ppl be friends with him because he is rich.i really hate him man.regret for not being hardworking.haiz......
some ppl in my class are not so civilized ,like to play with others belongings or steal things.why i say this,the reason is my things will be lost after recess and ltr u will find it at some of their places.

No comments: