Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time to do some backtracking

When i think about the past , it reminds me of the promises to my parents i made last year
-study well( normal )
-go to church ,to network ( lol)
-be a bit more independent and spent money more wisely

I also remember telling myself that I must reach this goal of being a program director , but till now i am still not sure what and how i need to improve . Is it in terms of coaching ? Talking to parents ?
working together with someone else?

I am really unsure what thoughts are running through webby's mind about me . I really hope I can get some answer , even some small hints and straight feedbacks are super useful somtimes.

Anyway now is the time to focus on studies , I have been slacking a bit and all my grades drop a bit from a average of all level 4 to now level 3 .

Focus Bryan!!

No comments: