Tuesday, October 27, 2009

feelin regretful is ok,we just need to move on




should i be happy or by feeling regret because i knew that this day would come.Now as i turn back and look at my past i cant feel something call satisfaction.every single year in chong hwa i barely pass so i didnt care abt my results as for this year is diffrent i finally failed my school results,days ago i step up to a mirror in my room and asked myslf why cant i move on to acchieve greater things?

we move on

and the answer was i dont want to,now i have break this belief and i shall move on and focus on my next exam that is 3 weeks ltr.a lot of teacher said'bryan you are hopeless/lazy',i think i prove them wrong because i live a coach,not acted as 1!

what akltg have thought past/= future,i finally found something more precious than material stuff ---

directions that lead us to goals

No comments: