Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Where is the bryan in me?

hols was not that great for me,i didnt achieve what i plan to.i was happy that Queenie allowed to at least be at camps,but i really regretted for abusing the trust web gave me.now i feel bad for putting web and nat bad posittion.How i wish i can repair the damage,at the same time academics are important too..trials are next week,i know all parents are hoping for good results from their son/daugther and me too as a son shall deliver good results to them....

Last sat went to akltg during iag,my purpose of going there is to get some feedbacks from Queenie but for no reason i dont dare to ask.talking to her is ok,but when it comes to asking what can i improve to be PD i was like scared.....thats why now i am asking myself where is bryan??the bryan i know will do what ever it takes not afraid to take action...

anyway i cant go to ttdi any more till my pmr passed,at the same time i will work both sides myself and studies.

No comments: