Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coaches Blaze Night

That Night was the night we perform the sketch,let me intro the actors,

Aaron Nair-Leroy

Myself-Trainer

Elly-Hot Coach

Jian Sheng-Ah Bing Coach

Su Wee-the participant who hit on Elly

Natalie-the good girl participant

Karina-A normal participant

Faris and Julia-Parents

 

Firstly i want to thank faris for giving the chances to be a part of the sketch,thanks to keet lam for organizing this event without him we wont have all this.before that night,i dont have to wear!!!!i borrow my dad’s coat and wont the AKLTG t-shirt,queenie said cannot wear although you are acting.lucky me i brought extra shirt.I was team up with my honey(aaron nair) and gene,we sang the scientist,not bad.i have been nominated as the coach who can eat the most haha!!!i know the golla challenge.dad need me to go back early its ok,anyway we are going to have this kind of event once a month now.thanks to all that had contributed.

No comments: