Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sry mom and dad

firstly i am very sry mom and dad for posting this kind of post and now i want to thank for allowing to go.they love to give last min notice.that night after posting that post i continue on dotaing till 7am then went to sleep around half an hour ltr.suddenly i got a call from my parents and they said:bryan!!!wake up you forgotten about coach training???(a lot of ?????????? pop up in my brain).then i ask them i thought u say u dont allow me to go because i didnt finish what i supposed to do?,then they said:you want to go?if you dont better dont need to fetch you.i quickly rush down to the car.they love to do this,i had experience this the 2nd time leh already scared.pls mom and dad stop doing this kind of things.sry

guys actually i dont hate my parents, its just at that time i was haiz cannot go!!why cannot go????this is what was in my mind that time.so pls forgive me my friends and my parents.

No comments: